Rotary International (RI) and the Melbourne Convention Host Organising Committee (HOC) invite potential sponsors and exhibitors to take advantage of the many opportunities available to showcase their brand at the RI Convention to be held in May 2023.
The RI Convention is Rotary’s premier event and is held every May or June in a different world-class city. With five days of renowned speakers, educational seminars, exhibits, entertainment, and special events, the convention attracts tens of thousands of Rotary members and friends each year. We expect 25,000 people from Australia and overseas to attend the 2023 Convention.
Sponsors of the Melbourne Convention will be able to promote their brand to a passionate audience of professional and community leaders while aligning their company with one of the largest and most respected service organizations in the world. Our Convention will offer excellent marketing value to companies looking for local, regional, and global visibility through our onsite audience and our social media channels.
The following Convention Sponsorship levels are available:
|Sponsorship Level||Sponsorship Fee|
|Diamond||US$200,000 - above|
|Platinum||US$100,000 - $199,999|
|Gold||US$50,000 - $99,999|
|Silver||US$25,000 - $49,999|
|House of Friendship Supporter||US$10,000 - $24,999|
|House of Friendship Exhibitor||Price TBC|
Specific sponsorships may include:
- Integrated packages with marketing visibility to our in person and virtual attendees
- Brand visibility on signs, high traffic areas, and convention materials used by our attendees
- Scrolling sponsor recognition on stage screen before and after general sessions
- Recognition ceremony on House of Friendship Stage
- Access to sponsor lounge
- Exhibit space in House of Friendship
- Tickets to Host Organization Committee events
- Recognition at Host Organization Committee Website
- Recognition at Host Organization Committee Events
For more information on the sponsorship options, please contact the HOC Director of Sponsorship, Murray Verso
Email: [email protected] Mobile: 0417 595 217
For possible House of Friendship (HOF) exhibitors, please contact HOC Director HOF Operations and Logistics / Exhibition Emma Davis.
Email: [email protected] Mobile: 0407 628 388