Uluru – The Dramatic Red Centre
Called the Heart of the Nation, the ‘Red Centre’ is an arid, dramatic, vast land of extremes and home of Uluru (Ayers Rock) Australia’s spectacular monolith. Discover geological wonders such as Kata Tjuta (the Olgas), Kings Canyon and more. Walk around the base of this huge monolith, view a magnificent sunrise and discover its significance to the Aboriginal people.
- 2 nights’ 4-star accommodation
- Return Uluru Airport transfers
- Sunset at Uluru or Sunrise at Uluru
- Sunrise at Kata Tjuta
- Outback picnic breakfast at sunrise
- Morning tea
For a detailed itinerary, please contact the Official Tour Managers at [email protected] Flights to/from Uluru/Ayers Rocks Airport are not included in the tour price and should be booked by the delegate.
PRE2: Uluru – The Dramatic Red Centre
- 3 days/2 nights
- Wednesday 24 – Friday 26 May 2023
- A$895.00 per person based on double occupancy
- A$1,335.00 per person based on single occupancy