Rotary Hosts You On Tall Ships Experience
Relive the grandeur of by-gone days on a Tall Ship. The ONE & ALL is the host vessel of Rotary D9510's 'Youth Sailing Challenge' project transforming the lives of teenagers seeking their direction in life.
Voyages are from Docklands Wharf sailing down the Yarra River towards Port Phillip Bay, observing Melbourne landmarks from a unique vantage point. Guests will have an opportunity to talk with the crew, some of whom are alumni of Rotary's Sailing Challenge. A commentary of points of interest will be in English.
- Daytime sails; 2.5 hours duration, morning tea or light lunch served
- Sunset cruises; 3 hour duration, light evening meal served from the galley, and also appreciate the magical city lights as they return to the wharf. Local wines and beers from cash bar.
- Unfortunately, due to the tall ship construction, the vessel is not accessible by wheelchair, or persons with mobility issues due to gangplanks and short access ladders with handrails.
Tall Ship ONE & ALL Cruises
Saturday 27 May luncheon cruise 13.00 – 15.30 hours
Saturday 27 May sunset dinner cruise 17.00 – 20.00 hours
Monday 29 May luncheon cruise 13.00 – 15.30 hours
Monday 29 May sunset dinner cruise 17.00 – 20.00 hours
Tuesday 30 May luncheon cruise 13.00 – 15.30 hours
Tuesday 30 May sunset dinner cruise 17.00 – 20.00 hours
Wednesday 31 May morning tea cruise 9.30 – 12.00 hours
Wednesday 31 sunset dinner cruise 18.00 – 21.00 hours [will be at least one hour after end of Closing Ceremony]
Thursday 1 June luncheon cruise 13.00 – 15.30 hours
Thursday 1 June sunset dinner cruise 17.00 – 20.00 hours
- A$ 230 Morning voyage per person
- A $250 Luncheon cruises per person
- A$ 280 Sunset dinner cruises